Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:: i left my heart in the weekend ::

I know it's merely Wednesday, but I can't help feeling motivated by the coming weekend. I foresee a lot of laughs and some good-old fashioned R&R coming my way. And after the running-in-circles-till-you're-dizzy night I had at work yesterday, I can't think of anything that would suit me better....so::: here's to the weekend!!


The Weekend List:::

. sand between my toes .
. camera in my hand .
. book read from cover to cover .
. amazing food .
. recommitment and renewal .
. bananagrams at the hotel .
. four star dining .
. ipod blasting .
. coffee brewing in the light of sunrise .
. a day with the three most amazing boys. ever .
. fresh fruit .
. sleeping in .
. laughing because we're all a little ridiculous .
. decorating the durango for laura & ken .
. sun sets on the water .
. being inspired by something new .
. writing about said inspiration .
. getting all dressed up .
. loving this band. and this music video:::




Until we're over the "hump day"...


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelovelove.