Monday, July 27, 2009

::: finds & treasures

i am currently addicted to my 5-year diary::: i absolutely adore the format. with only enough space to write a few sentences for each day, it's not overwhelming---and i actually look forward to thinking about ways to cram my entire day into a few meaningful lines. i also love that, over the years, you will begin writing beneath the old passages. providing a constant reminder of what you've done & where you've been. things that are oh-so-easy to forget.


i am STILL obsessing over the amazing food we discovered at the little french cafe in cleveland. we were so close to giving up the hunt for a local treasure and settling for IHOP when we came across this little hole-in-the-wall delight. smack-dab in the middle of a neighborhood, this unassuming little place had some of the best food. period. i mean--homemade chocolate in my cafe mocha? chicken cheddar mango chutney crepes? local granola atop fresh fruit and organic yogurt? can i go back? please? pretty please?


i also HAD to share my newest youtube find:: thank God for creative people to keep my brain stimulated and my mind inspired:



2 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in this 5 year journal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too... i love that you have only a couple of sentences to capture your day, nothing too overwhelming or 'dear diary'-ish about it {bad teenage experience}

    ReplyDelete

lovelovelove.