Wednesday, September 9, 2009

for today:::::

9/9/09

Outside my window...the sun is attempting to escape the cloud cover. it's drizzling rain. fall is moving in for a few months.

I am thinking...about carrie & her family & the fragility of life. about cleaning. about finishing my current read.

I am thankful for....safety. love. and a day with an empty house.

From the kitchen...breakfast:: raisin bran. coffee. strawberry cheesecake yogurt.

I am wearing...green stripped shorts & grey t-shirt. PJ love!

I am creating...a beautiful card for my pen pal in Seattle.

I am going...to organize & drink more coffee.

I am reading...The Time Traveler's Wife. Crazy Love. the Sept issue of LUCKY magazine.

I am hoping...my plans for the day pan out. that the sun shines for longer than 5 seconds.

I am hearing...the musical stylings of The Glorious Unseen. and Joshua James.

Around the house...there are clothes to be washed. cats getting into mischief.

One of my favorite things...is my first cup of coffee this AM & reading blogs.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Thursday: spending the day with my boy & dinner with Steph. Friday: work. Saturday: work.


blogging template from: The Simple Woman's Daybook (via [AE] )

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelovelove.