Tuesday, March 27, 2012


i wrapped a scarf around my neck.
this afternoon.
and took a quick jaunt.
to midtown.

popping into my favorite shop.
to stock up on basil soaps.
and frida kahlo candles.

before visiting the bakery.
for twine-wrapped mozzarella sandwiches.
and kombucha.

i came home.
and sat at the picnic table.
nibbling on lunch.
and savoring a kingsolver novel.

**

a chill is in the air today.
but i'm alright with that.

i feel like the earth.
is back where it should be.

waiting for the warmth.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful!! Just read your about and I want to meet you .. you inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does indeed sound perfect! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me, the subjects in these photos are a triptych of pure perfection.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANIMAL DREAMS. Now on the short-list of books to read this spring. Thanks, lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

lovelovelove.