Sunday, May 3, 2009

and all that jazz::: chicago + the boys

After a 5 hour train ride on a car full of 37 girl scouts and 1 creepy stalker, I am home from a refreshing trip to Chicago with a few of my girlfriends. My friend Kellie and I stayed with our mutual friends, Erin and Kyle---and their twin boys (who are the most loving little gentlemen on EARTH!). Believe it or not, I had never been to Chicago before this weekend, and let me make it known that I LOVE IT! Being a NYC girl myself, it was refreshing to see a big city that was so clean, and that had momentum, but not insanity. And while I am a firm believer in the fact that the energy in NYC is is more than half its charm::: the laid back attitude of Chi-town has a place too. Its a place I could easily see myself living.....

Below, I've documented the long and short of it:::



little landon


my sweet gentlemen :)



bridge into the city...


i have declared this my new house


kel, me, cheesecake factory...



one day, i will be this amazing...


this church was breathtaking


tiffanys = l.o.v.e



some serious damage done at The Crate + i adore this chair



random park...






view from the train....heading home



It's sushi with Liz at four, so I have a few hours to go outside and soak up some of the gorgeous sun before it sets on another day.......here I go.....



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelovelove.