Saturday, June 27, 2009

for today::::


FOR TODAY
June 27st, 2009

Outside my window...the sun is shining. cars are driving by. it's summer!

I am thinking...about my schedule for the rest of the week. my plans for tonight. marta's mango salsa.

I am thankful for....a job in this economy. for peace & quiet. for people that love me.

From the kitchen...made chicken, apple & gouda cheese sausages with garlic hummus for lunch today.

I am wearing...dark pink sport shorts with white strips, a white t-shirt and bare feet.

I am creating...my july calendar....& it's already filling up.

I am going...to get motivated... maybe.

I am reading...my overflowing google reader. & the july issue of INSTYLE magazine

I am hoping...that a strong cup of coffee will help wake me up.

I am hearing...Lucy panting outside the door--begging to get into the computer room.

Around the house...there are towels to be washed. dishes to be dried. dogs to be loved.

One of my favorite things...is FINALLY getting to sleep. snuggling with the pups. warm breakfast sandwich's before work.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Sunday: movies w/Sandhya & work. Monday: Melting Pot w/Jill. Tuesday: Royal Oak with Sandhya. Wed: work. Thursday: R & R. Friday: work. Saturday: Fourth of July fun.

A picture to share... i love this picture- taken from an article about coffee all over the world. i love international love of THE BUCKS!!

.


blogging template from: The Simple Woman's Daybook (via [AE] )

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelovelove.